Last updated on November 12th, 2018
Bridgetown Comedy Festival, y’all! It’s on! I went to a 10pm show last night on a work night and even made it work on time the next morning. Woot!
So, I’m in this highly disorganized pack of passholders staggering around together this weekend (I think there are currently 7 or so of us), but I have a couple of shows I’d like to see this weekend that I thought I would share with you, plus a couple of comics I find funny!
Iron Comic: Saturday at 5pm at the Hollywood Theater. It’s going to be good and funny.
Show # 2:
All Jane, No Dick: Sunday at 9pm at the Hawthorne Theater Lounge (tiny space)
Bagdad Closing Show: Sunday at 8pm.
Another way to go is to try to see certain performers. Here are a couple of out of town folks (figure we can see the locals later so sorry if you’re not local. You should go see the locals instead/as well):
- Moshe Kasher: dude can talk an excellent speed (and wear a hat with panache)
- Nato Green: smart political humor
- Tim Hammer: puns puns puns
- Kate Berlant: the embodiment my fake college thesis
- Seth Herzog: dude can dance and carry off an amazing outfit
You’re going to have to look them up on Bridgetown site ’cause I gotta work a bit more.