This site is about Portland. Old and new. My favorite two things for my extra time and money are eating and drinking, followed by walking around Portland, watching movies/plays, and reading. The topics on this site pretty much mirror these obsessions.
- Donate to the Oregon Food Bank
- Buy a gift certificate from a local business
- Donate to your favorite local organization
- Take care of yourselves and your neighbors!
Visiting Portland, Oregon? Check out my Portland visitor page just for you.
- New Croissant shop: Twisted on NE Broadway
- Sunset over the freeway
- Gado Gado
- NE Sunshine Dairy distribution building getting awesome murals
- Lloyd neighborhood and the parking lots
How to navigate this site:
- Sidebar: use the categories to find related articles
- Top-nav: key articles and themes
- Everything: links in the footer
If I can relatively easily reach a place from Pioneer Courthouse Square using my feet, a bicycle, or public transit, I declare it to be central Portland!