In no particular order:
- Batman and Robin with Hecklevision at my beloved Hollywood Movie Theatre. Hecklevision is fun. I have never seen Batman and Robin, and this is the only way I can ever imagine doing so.
- Festa Italiana at Pioneer Courthouse Square: This is always really fun and is running through Saturday. Ray Massa’s EuroRythms made my Friday lunch break.
- Chelsea Peretti doing stand up comedy at Helium Friday and Saturday night
- Filmusik in the Park: Gamera vs. Zigra in Southeast Portland
- Trek in the Park: Cathedral Park in St. Johns on Saturday and Sunday at 5pm. Go. I went last weekend — awesome as always.
- Sunday Parkways in Southeast Portland: ride your bike or attempt to walk on a car-less loop in central Portland.
Instead of actually going to any of these events, I shall lay in the backyard and eat homemade BBQ. But you have fun.